MPHC Law Clerk Admit Card 2019 – 30 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Madhya Pradesh High Court MPHC Jabalpur, Gwalior and Indore Bench Online Are Released the Notification and Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of Law Clerk .Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
MPHC Law Clerk Admit Card 2019– Full Notification
MPHC Law Clerk Admit Card 2019 Important Dates
- Application Begin: 15/11/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online: 22/11/2019
- Correction Form Last Date: 24/11/2019
- Exam Date: 13/12/2019
MPHC Law Clerk Application Fee
- General / OBC : 800/-
- SC / ST: 800/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through MP Online KIOSK OR Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
MPHC Law Clerk 2019 Age Limit as on 22/11/2019
- Minimum Age : 18 years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation As per Rules
- Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB 3 Year or 5 Year) in Any Recognized University India.
- Computer Knowledge Basic.
- Note : Integrated 5 Year LLB Appeared Candidates in Final Year Are Also Eligible.
MPHC Law Clerk Admit Card 2019 Vacancy Details Total: Post
Principal Seat Jabalpur : 18 Post | Indore Bench : 10 Post | Gwalior Bench : 02 Post
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest and Upcoming Sarkari Jobs 2020
- BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Online Form 2020
- BPSC Assistant Engineer online form 2020
- JPSC Medical Officer Online Form 2020 final
- CGWB Recruitment 2020 final
- Bihar MWRD Irrigation Junior Engineer 2020, APPLY ONLINE
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 Online Form
- Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 GDMO
- RBI Recruitment 2020 Online Form final
- BPSC Mains Exam 2020 Online Form final