Indian Army 48th NCC Entry Online Form 2020– Total 136 Post, Eligibility, Salary, How to apply, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Notification – join Indian army
JOIN INDIAN ARMY- NCC SPECIAL ENTRY SCHEME 48TH COURSE SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION (NT) FOR MEN & WOMEN Online applications have invited for unmarried male and unmarried females (including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel), for recruitment of grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army. Eligible candidates can apply between the mentioned dates. The candidate is advised to read the notification carefully and then fill up an online registration/application form to avoid mistakes and rejection of the final mission of the application.
Indian Army 48th NCC Entry Online Form 2020 -Full Notification
- Application online starts from 08/01/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online 06/02/2020
- Last Date to Complete Form 06/02/2020
- Course Start in October 2020
- General / OBC : 0/- (No fee )
- SC / ST / Female : 0/- (No fee)
- No Application Fee required for the All Candidates. Only fill the Online Application Form and submit.
Vacancy Details and Total: 55 Posts
|Vacancy Name||vacancy Post||Eligibility|
|NCC MEN||50||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with Minimum 50% Marks NCC MEN. (45 for General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only)|
|NCC Women||05||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with Minimum 50% Marks. (04 for General Category and 01 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).|
IMPORTANT NOTE- Candidates note that they can appear for ONLY one of the Services Selection Board (SSB) interview, either SSC (NT)-112 Course (Oct 2020) /SSC (NT) (Women)-26 Course (Oct 2020) as CDSE candidate OR NCC (Spl) Entry-48 Course (Oct 2020). Candidates are required to give an undertaking to this effect under the declaration part of the online application.
Pay on Rank Level (Pay in Rs.)
|Recruitment Rank||Recruitment Level||Pay (Salary) in INR|
|Lieutenant||Level 10||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Captain||Level 10 B||61,300 – 1,93,900|
|Major||Level 11||69,400 – 2,07,200|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12A||1,21,200 – 2,12,400|
|Colonel||Level 13||1,30,600 – 2,15,900|
|Brigadier||Level 13A||1,39,600 – 2,17,600|
|Major General||Level 14||1,44,200 – 2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level 15||1,82,200 – 2,24,100|
|Lt Gen HAG+Scale||Level 16||2,05,400 – 2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Level 17||2,25,000/-(fixed)|
How to apply and fill the form
- JOIN INDIAN ARMY- NCC SPECIAL ENTRY SCHEME 48TH FOR MEN & WOMEN. Application for NCC 48th course recruitment Online Form 2020. Application site is open between 08/01/2020 to 06/02/2020.
- Candidate read carefully and the Application will only be accepted online on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Application/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registrations not required if already registered). Fill the online registration/application form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After Registration, click on ‘Apply Online’. A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission NCC Special Entry Course.
- A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments.
- ‘Save & Continue’ every time before you go to the next title. After filling all the details on the last step, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ where you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details, click on ‘Submit Now’.
- Candidates must click on ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing any details. The candidates are required to take out two copies of their submitted application form having Roll Number. If you are submitting on the last day please 30 minutes after the final closure of online application on last day.
- No changes to details submitted to the online application can be made after the closure of the application. No representation in this regard shall be entertained.
- Ready all the required documents – Eligibility, Identity Proof, Scanned photo and signature, Address Details, Educational Details.
Latest and Upcoming Sarkari Jobs 2020
- BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Online Form 2020
- BPSC Assistant Engineer online form 2020
- JPSC Medical Officer Online Form 2020 final
- CGWB Recruitment 2020 final
- Bihar MWRD Irrigation Junior Engineer 2020, APPLY ONLINE
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 Online Form
- Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 GDMO
- RBI Recruitment 2020 Online Form final
- BPSC Mains Exam 2020 Online Form final