Bank of Maharashtra Scale II III Online Form 2019- 300 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Bank of Maharashtra has issued a notification to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Generalist Scale II and III Vacancies. All the candidates who want to join the Banking sector, this is a good opportunity for them to apply. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply from here.
Bank of Maharashtra Scale II III Online Form 2019 – Full Notification
Bank of Maharashtra Scale II III Online Form 2019 Important Dates
- Application Begin: 11/12/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online: 31/12/2019
- Pay Examination Fee: 31/12/2019
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
Bank of Maharashtra Scale II III Application Fee
- General / OBC/ EWS : 1180/-
- SC / ST: 118/-
- PH : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit/Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2019
- Generalist Officer Scale-II: Max 35 Years
- Generalist Officer Scale III: Max 38 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with Minimum 60% Marks in All Semester / Year.
- Scale-II: 2 Year Experience.
- Scale III: 5 Year Experience
Vacancy Details Total: 300 Post
|Generalist Officer Scale-II||81||54||20||30||15||200||Max 35 Years|
|Generalist Officer Scale III||41||27||10||15||07||100||Max 38 Years|
- Uttar Pradesh: Lucknow
- Bihar: Patna
- Delhi NCR : Delhi NCR All Cities
- Jharkhand : Ranchi
- Madhya Pradesh : Bhopal
- Rajasthan : Jaipur
- & Other Various Examination Center in Pan India.
Latest and Upcoming Sarkari Jobs 2020
- BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Online Form 2020
- BPSC Assistant Engineer online form 2020
- JPSC Medical Officer Online Form 2020 final
- CGWB Recruitment 2020 final
- Bihar MWRD Irrigation Junior Engineer 2020, APPLY ONLINE
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 Online Form
- Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 GDMO
- RBI Recruitment 2020 Online Form final
- BPSC Mains Exam 2020 Online Form final